Cost effective improvements to clinical care mean that the system pays for itself within a few months of use
Getgood Health systems are designed to monitor and improve clinical quality and generate cost savings. The results vary by organization, with real cost savings being achieved in these main areas:
- Reduction in ‘avoidable deaths’
- Reduction in post surgery complications
- Reduction in ‘avoidable harm’ from ward care
- Decreased unnecessary lengths of stay
- Improved hospital coding and billing
- Improved review & timely resolution of disciplinary procedures
Clinical savings are priceless to the patient
Some benefits are difficult to measure but are no less important. For example, up to ten patients per week stay nearly two days longer than expected.
Unexpected complications can cost both the patient and the hospital.